The 2020 US Elections and the White Apocalypse By Charles Taylor (in Florida)
The new class are getting mighty excited about the rapid decline in the US white population, for the crass reason that they believe it will deliver Democrats to dictator power, forever, creating a communist multiracial diverse wonderland, or so they think:
“The number of white working-class Americans dropped below 40% of the population for the first time last year, reflecting demographic shifts that could pose a challenge for President Donald Trump’s election in 2020.
White Americans without a four-year college represented 71% of the population in 1975. Their decline as a share of the population is expected to continue and they will no longer be the largest demographic group by 2034, according to a blog post Tuesday from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.”
“America is more racially diverse than at any point in history, and racial minorities are becoming more geographically dispersed than ever before. Why it matters: Even before the 2020 census gets underway, recent population data makes it quite clear that rapidly expanding diversity will be the overarching theme of this century's demographic shift. What's happening: Nationally, Hispanics and Asian Americans are the fastest-growing racial minority groups, increasing by 18.6% and 27.4%, respectively, between 2010 and 2018, according to an analysis by the Brookings Institution demographer Bill Frey, whose 2018 book "Diversity Explosion" outlined the country's majority-minority future.
• They're moving beyond the large metro areas that have historically been popular with immigrants (New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco) to smaller cities across the country, including the Midwest and Northeast.
• Black Americans are returning to the South, with Atlanta, Charlotte, Orlando and Dallas seeing big gains since 2010. Phoenix, Las Vegas and Seattle also registered substantial growth in their black populations.
Meanwhile: The nation's white population has grown only 0.1% since 2010 and is projected to decline over the next decade.
• The map above appears to have large "white" areas where racial minorities are not highly represented. But these are small, less-populated areas where the white population is stagnating, per Frey's analysis.
• Since 2010, 96% of all U.S. counties saw declines in shares of white population — and those declines aren't likely to be offset by white immigration from other countries or increased U.S. birth rates going forward.
• "In the next 5–6 years, we're going to see an actual decline in white population," Frey told Axios, noting the shrinking share of the white population since 2000 among children under the age of 18. "In the next 10 years or so, the 20-something population will become minority white. It's happening from the bottom up of the age structure." Between the lines: The white population's declining slice of the population pie is widely blamed for the rise of white nationalist extremism and anti-immigrant sentiment. But the demographics also show that diversity and immigration are key to future U.S. economic growth. The bottom line: The country's rapidly changing racial makeup is exposing a growing cultural gap between generations.
• "Baby boomers grew up in an era where America was mostly white, and the biggest racial minority was African Americans who were still mostly segregated," Frey noted. "Millennials and post-millennials are much more open to diversity and integration."
“About 109 counties across the United States have become majority-minority in less than 20 years, new demographic data reveals.
The latest Pew Research Center study finds that between 2000 and 2018, 109 U.S. counties across 22 states have had their non-Hispanic white populations drop below 50 percent, while the Hispanic, Asian, and black American populations have all grown. Today, there are roughly 293 majority-minority U.S. counties, concentrated mostly along the coasts in states such as California, Florida, Texas, Virginia, North Carolina, Louisiana, Alabama, and Mississippi.”
Yet the mainstream media in the same breath continue to say that the Great Replacement is just an ideology of hate, despite clear evidence from numerous times and places about the failure of the diversity ideology:
Here is a thoughtful video by Lauren Southern that needs to be watched and saved before it too disappears down the Big Tech memory hole, where using plenty of data, she offers a compelling defence of the Great Replacement idea, and she is also very easy on the eyes too … oh, are we still allowed to say that, even here on the Right?
If another example is needed of how diverse societies violently fling apart from the centripetal forces of multicultism, truck drivers in South Africa have been warned to stay off of the N3 highway, the main route between Johannesburg and Durban, with dozens of truck drivers already being injured or killed. This is clear evidence of a society spiralling down into chaos.
Well, it is going to be an interesting and long journey to the end of the night: